8 Super Foods For Naturally Gorgeous Skin
Good nutrition shows up on our face… literally. As the saying goes, we are what we eat. But did you know that there are skin super foods?
Here are the 8 greats:
- Blueberries. Antioxidant-rich blueberries help offset free radical damage
- Red Peppers. A half-cup of red pepper provides more than 100% of your daily wrinkle-fighting vitamin C.
- Salmon. Loaded with anti-aging omega 3s and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes. These tasty tubers are rich in beta-carotene, which produces vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and protects skin.
- Onions – Rich in quercetin, an antioxidant that helps prevent wrinkles.
- Avocado – High in moisturizing vitamin E.
- Pomegranate. This tasty fruit provides more antioxidants than red wine or green tea.
- Whole Grains. Believe it or not, they contain polyphenols and carotenoids that combat skin aging.
For more info on why these foods are so good for the skin, continue reading…